Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ella is Turning Three

On Saturday we are celebrating the girls birthdays, and I can't help but think that the old addage, "they grow up so fast" is all too true. Ella likes to call herself little big and that is exactly what she is. She is just a little girl who needs to ask permission to do everything and always waits until I am in the middle of something to ask, "Mooommy, I need hellllp." At the same time she watches out for her little her sister and protects her from getting hurt or into trouble. She also informs me that she can do it herself all the time. My first born is turning three so I will give you my favorite three things about her. One, she is so sweet and loving towards her baby sister. So motherly and kind. Two, she is adventurous. She is curious about everything and she is so eager to be involved in anything new. When daddy wants to take her fishing she is right there with her Dora the Explorer fishing pole. If I am cooking in the kitchen, she will pull up a chair and ask to help. Lastly, I love how she shows me how great Gods love is. Her presence in my life is a gift from God and He allows me to have something to love more than myself. A kind of love that He tells us about, but maybe something we can't understand until we actually feel it ourselves. I know I can truly appreciate God's sacrifice for me when he gave his only son for me.
Thank you Lord for the gift of Ella. Please bless her in year three.



Ella one day new






October 2006


Christmas 2006


Easter 2007

Ella's first steps

Ella's first birthday
First time at the beach

October 2007



First broken bone Jan. 2008

Easter 2008

Holding Wren at the Hospital July 08

Ella's 2nd Birthday

October 2008

Easter 2009

Summer 2009






















2 comments:

  1. Cute, sweet Ella! She is definitely precious! Hard to believe she is about to be 3...time does fly by. ;) So happy to see you blogging! More for me to read! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! So glad that you are blogging...I will be a reader for sure! Your girls are both precious!

    ReplyDelete