Sunday, June 28, 2009

Eleven Years Together

Today, Matt and I will have been together eleven years. Time flies when you are having fun. Matt and I met about fourteen years ago. I have known him for half of my life. That seems so crazy when I actually count back. At the time, my family was attending a very small church so when someone new came in, everyone noticed. My first impression of Matt was that he was "sooo cute." Recently I asked Matt what his first impression of me was and he said, " that girl has the blondest hair I've ever seen." How romantic right? Either way, we ended up together, and I couldn't be more in love. Matt and I have experienced so many things together in the past eleven years. He took me to prom, we graduated together, we have traveled to four different countries, we have had two children, and we are about to celebrate seven years of marriage. I don't think I can even image what is to come next. So, with this anniversary coming up, I want Matt to know he is a great husband. I love that he works hard to provide for our family, he is patient, helpful, and honest always. I love that he is a great father. My girls are so blessed to have him, and so am I. I love you.


Prom 2001


Dating


Honeymoon in St. Thomas 2002


Beijing, China 2004


Florence, Italy 2005





College Graduation 2005

After Ella's birth 2006

Matt's 30th Birthday

Fun Times at Church

Family vacation. St. Petes 2007



St. Lucia 2007 "Getting ready to zipline"

Snorkling in St. Lucia

Fall 2008















2 comments:

  1. Happy 11 years to you both! I love looking at everyone's memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I love to see all the places that you two have been...how cool is that?!?! I pray that you two are blessed with many more years together!

    ReplyDelete