Sunday, February 14, 2010

Winter Wonderland Vacation

This weekend we went down to my grandparents house on Lake Martin. We were able to get down there before the snow bagan to fall. It ended up being a beautiful white weekend.



My grandma, aunt, and mom watching the snow fall.
The snow fell all day and completely covered the ground. We didn't take the girls out in the snow, but I did sneak out for a bit to take a few pictures. The three of us piled onto this cart and went riding up the road. The seats were wet, so I sat in my mom's lap while my aunt drove. You should have seen us, we looked like 'Dumb & Dumber'. I then jumped off and took a photo while my aunt took a photo.

What a view


Finally I was able to come inside to capture my girls playing.

The rest of the weekend was spent playing games, watching the olympics, and visting with family. It is always fun here at the lake and I love spending time with my grandparents.

1 comment: