Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall is my Favorite time of year

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. The weather is wonderful, the scenery is gorgeous, and fall marks the beginning of great holidays with family. This year we took the girls to Berry Patch Farms. This was our first time there, and we had so much fun. They seem to have everything; a playground, pumpkin patch, and petting zoo.


They had a baby cow that was so cute, and we got to see it being fed.

They had a tractor that the kids could climb on and play with.
After playing on all the playground equipment, we made our way out to the pumpkins. They had a huge selection, and the girls loved running and playing.



I think Ella loves a little too hard

They also had a hay ride that took us to and from the pumpkins. I love watching the girls get to experience fun things.
We were there for several hours playing and exploring. One of the many traditions I love to share with my family









1 comment: