Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Fair is in Town!

Every September the fair comes to town. I get so excited, because I absolutely LOVE to go. I love risking my safety on the rides, eating deep fried food, and my most favorite part; people watching. There is really no place like it, and I want my kids to make their own fun memories here.

This year, Ella absolutely had a blast. After looking at the photos, I realized I had to do a comparison from last years trip. You can see for yourself...

Last year, Ella had just turned two.



Now, see our trip this year.

Wren was too little to ride the rides, but she loved the bright lights and watching Ella go round and round. One of the only words she can say is Ella. She would scream and point every time Ella would circle around.



yes, that is Ella's little hand poking out.

Wren did get to play at the petting zoo.

By the end of the night we were tired, dirty, and had big stomach aches. Aaahhh. I can't wait until next September

1 comment:

  1. I think Ella looks ready for Disney World! ;)

    Looks like you all had fun at the fair!

    ReplyDelete