Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ella First Day of Kindergarten

I can't believe that summer is officially over, and my sweet baby is starting Kindergarten. The time could not have passed so quickly? We have been talking about Kindergarten for almost a year now, and I know she is excited to finally be going. Ella is so brave and seems to be ready to venture out on her own. She is excited to ride the bus and go to "big" school.

Her friends at the bus stop are our neighbors Katie and Elaina. Elaina is in Ella's class.





Daddy plans on walking her to the bus every morning.


Here comes the bus, bright and early.




and there she goes; our sweet, big girl.



We were not sad to see her make this big step, but more excited for her. I am sadden by the fact that she is already in Kindergarten, but I know it is her first step into the real world. My prayers for Ella are:


1. That she is kind and loving towards everyone.

2. That learning will be exciting for her.

3. That God will protect her as we send her out.

4. That although she is in the world, she will keep her innocence for a long time.


We love you Ella.













No comments:

Post a Comment