Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Fair

I LOVE the fair. It really is a great event. Yes, I meant event. Let me explain. First, it marks the beginning of fall. Second, no where can you go and see the kind of unique people that come to the fair. Pure entertainment. Third, you get to eat a ton of fried food and then spin around and around till you are sick. Now this is pure enjoyment. Now if you think I am crazy, then I know you have never been to the fair.
This year, Matt and I went without the girls. Another fun date night.

Then I had a little fun with the camera.








The next morning, Matt took the girls. This was Ella's third time to the fair, and she was a pro. She loved the rides and petting zoo. Wren still hasn't found her grove yet, and refused to ride any rides. Next year, I am hoping for a better attitude. I am sure she will warm up to the idea soon enough.







No comments:

Post a Comment