Monday, November 2, 2009

Love Notes

To my beloved wife on our 7th anniversary.

Our love truly represents that of the passage from I Corinthians 13:4-7. Since I was a boy, I prayed that God would send a Godly woman to me to be my wife. I think I was praying this before I even liked girls. Well, on my 26th birthday, I married that woman. You are the most perfect wife, lover, mother, companion, friend, helper a man could ever ask for. I love you so much. Before you, I was just a guy, but now, you make me a man. Thank you for supporting me in all that I do.

I love you

Matt





To Matt,

I don't know how I got so lucky as to find such a great man to marry me. You are my best friend, and you make me feel so loved every day. You are honest, patient, and you work so hard to take care of our family. God has truly blessed us and the family we are making. Seven years down, one hundred more to come. Happy Anniversary.
Love,
Elizabeth

3 comments: